Home » Prevalence of Visual Impairment in the U.S.
Prevalence of Visual Impairment in the U.S.
(Embargoed for release by the JAMA until Tuesday, May 9, 4:00 P.M., EDT)
- Chart: Percent of people with visual impairment that CAN be corrected with glasses/contact lenses
- Journal of the American Medical Association
- Statistics and Data for Common Eye Disease
Resources for the General Public
- Questions and Answers about Refractive Errors
- Financial Aid for Eye Care
- Finding an Eye Care Professional