National Eye Health Education Program (NEHEP)
Through NEHEP, the National Eye Institute conducts large-scale public and professional education programs in partnership with national organizations.
- About NEHEP
- Diabetic Eye Disease Education Program
- Glaucoma Education Program
- Low Vision Education Program
- Spanish-language Education Program (¡Ojo con su visión!)
- Vision and Aging Program
Educational Resources for Children
NEI offers resources to help children learn about the eye and the importance of eye health, including:
- See All You Can See website
- Sports-related eye safety information
- Downloadable educational materials
- Ask a Scientist video series
Healthy Eyes Toolkit
The National Eye Institute (NEI) has developed this Toolkit to help you promote eye health in your community. Use the tools and resources here to educate others about the importance of eye exams in maintaining good eye health and keeping the eyes safe at work and at play.
Healthy Vision Month
May is Healthy Vision Month. Healthy Vision Month is designed to elevate vision as a health priority for the Nation.