- Interview with Robert Fariss, Ph.D., about eye imaging technology.
- Interview with T. Michael Redmond, Ph.D., about protein research and gene therapy.
- Interview with Manuel Datiles, M.D., about an early cataract detection tool.
- Interview with Bob Beckman, about the BrainPort device for the visually impaired.
- Interview with Michael D. Oberdorfer, Ph.D., about NEI-supported research involving sensory substitution.
- Interview with Erik Weihenmayer, about his blinding eye condition and his experience with BrainPort.