Home » Resources
NEI Website Resources
- Publications Catalog
Order NEI materials online.
- Photos and Images
Search for free eye- and vision-related photos, illustrations, and public service ads.
- Statistics and Data
Current estimates for the most common eye diseases.
- Strategic Planning
Needs and opportunities in vision research.
- Online Course-Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Reviews the potential of nanotechnology and its application to biomedical sciences, particularly vision research.
- eyeGENE®-National Eye Disease Genotyping Network
A collaborative effort for ophthalmic research and diagnostic genotyping.
- Videocasts on Vision Science and Eye Health
Eye health videocast links.
- Technology Transfer at NEI
Technology transfer contact information and resources.
A database of genes and proteins expressed in the eye and visual system.
- VISION Public Information Network
For public information officers who communicate vision news to the public.
- Cogan Ophthalmic Pathology Collection
For use by researchers and clinicians to aid in preventing, diagnosing, and treating eye diseases.