The Maryland Society for Sight is a nonprofit health education agency that works to prevent blindness and preserve sight for all Marylanders. The Maryland Society for Sight has been providing unique eye health education and screening services for Marylanders since 1909.
- Provides vision screenings for preschoolers and adults.
- Provides eye examinations and glasses for the homeless.
- Conducts worksite health and community-based programs.
- Maintains a speakers’ bureau.
- Works to prevent sports eye injuries in children.
- Provides the public with information on eye health and safety.
Eye Openers: A newsletter published twice a year.
Patient education materials are available.
Audrey E. Novak
Darlene C. Potter
Senior Eye Health Educator