American Society of Retina Specialists is the largest organization of retina specialists in the world, representing over 3,000 retina specialists and serves as a national advocate and primary source of clinical and scientific information for its members.
The mission of ASRS is to:
- Provide a collegial and open forum for education
- Advance the understanding and treatment of vitreoretinal diseases
- Support its members to provide the highest quality of patient care
Nearly 3,000 retina specialists.
- ASRS Annual Meeting
- Business of Retina Meeting
- Retina Times
- Journal of VitreoRetinal Diseases
- Retina FYI
Sara Conley, Vice President, Public Outreach and Patient Education
Diabetic Eye Disease