The Delta Gamma Foundation fosters lifetime enrichment for members, promotes Service for Sight and partners with the Fraternity to ensure the future of its sisterhood.
Incorporated in 1951, Delta Gamma Foundation continues its long history of providing a means through which members may work together to further charitable, scientific, literary, and educational objectives. Delta Gamma Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Delta Gamma Fraternity, which was founded in 1873.
Delta Gamma Foundation has 150 chapters on college campuses and approximately 205 organized alumnae groups in cities across the United States, Canada, and Great Britain.
Delta Gamma’s philanthropy, Service for Sight, supports the five schools founded by Delta Gammas for the visually impaired and other North American organizations that promote sight preservation and conservation through Service for Sight Grants.
Delta Gamma members provide assistance to those who are blind or visually impaired and sponsor sight-preservation activities. Delta Gamma Foundation promotes eye exams through its own groups and through collaboration with other groups.
Biennial meeting, always in June and held in various cities in the United States and Canada
Anchora: quarterly magazine
Foundation Executive Director
3250 Riverside Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221
Foundation Director: Grants