Spring 2018 Outlook newsletter:
Outlook is the electronic newsletter of the National Eye Health Education Program (NEHEP). Outlook provides quarterly updates on eye health education, disease prevention activities, and NEHEP activities and materials.
NEHEP Partnership articles
- Assessing and building capacity of states to improve vision and eye health
- The American Foundation for the Blind and the American Printing House for the Blind form partnership
- ASCRS symposium and congress highlights technicians and nurses program
- Prevent Blindness to hold seventh-annual Focus on Eye Health National Summit
- The American Optometric Association is coming to Capitol Hill
- Featured Organization: EyeCare America
Healthy Vision Month 2018
May is Healthy Vision Month. Join the National Eye Institute and the National Eye Health Education Program to spread the word about important steps people can take to make their vision last a lifetime. Visit the Healthy Vision Month webpage for a variety of resources, including a fact sheet, a drop-in article, newsletter content, social media posts for Facebook and Twitter, graphics, and more.