NEHEP represents an extension of the support that NEI provides to vision research, where results are disseminated to health professionals, patients, and the public. The following documents display quantitative and qualitative NEHEP-related research, studies, and reports that can help support eye health education programs.
Qualitative Research Reports by Topic
- Focus Groups New!
- Survey of Public Knowledge, Attitudes & Practices Related to Eye Health and Disease
- People with Diabetes PDF*
- People At-Risk for Glaucoma PDF*
- People with Self-Reported Vision Loss PDF*
- Older Adults PDF*
- People with Low Literacy PDF*