Take advantage of exciting educational opportunities on eye diseases. Topics include glaucoma, cataract, and age-related macular degeneration. These programs are developed with specific target audiences in mind to enhance continuing professional development and improve clinical competencies. The ultimate goal is to improve patient outcomes.
To register, click on the links below and follow the instructions. There is no fee to participate and the number of CME credits will vary.
- Topics in the Diagnosis and Management of Open-angle Glaucoma (45-min Online Activity)
- Preventing Blindness, Protecting Vision Health: A Focus on Open-Angle Glaucoma (30-min ReachMD Expert Interview)
- Preventing Blindness, Protecting Vision Health: A Focus on Cataracts (15-minute ReachMD Expert Interview)
- Evaluation and Management of Cataracts in Adults (45-minute online activity)
Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Update on Management of Age-related Macular Degeneration (30-minute ReachMD GRN)
- Preventing Blindness, Protecting Vision Health: A Focus on Age-related Macular Degeneration (30-minute ReachMD Expert Interview)
- Management of AMD: The Use of Supplements in Treatment Strategies
- Diagnosis and Pharmacologic Approach for Patients with AMD
- Imaging for Neovascular AMD: How, What, When?
These continuing medical education (CME) activities are jointly presented by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the National Eye Institute of the National Institutes of Health. These activities have been developed in collaboration with Prova Education.
Additional program collaboration was provided by the Society for Women’s Health Research.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Prova Education at 1-877-776-8211 or email@example.com. One of their customer service representatives will assist you.
Last Updated: July 2014