Explore NIH’s Grants & Funding search page (from the Office of Extramural Research) to find up-to-date information about NIH funding, including all NEI-related programs and opportunities.
Find funding opportunities
Sponsored by other organizations
NEI also participates in funding opportunities that other NIH Institutes and Centers sponsor.
Explore specific types of funding or initiatives
You can also see filtered search results for specific types of NEI-related funding:
- Administrative supplement opportunities for existing grants
- Career development awards (K01, K02, K05, K07, K08, K12, K18, K22, K23, K24, K25, K26, K43, K76, K99/R00)
- Clinical research cooperative agreements
- Individual fellowship awards, including National Research Service Award (NRSA) fellowships
- Institutional training grants
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) opportunities
- Translational research opportunities and Blueprint Neurotherapeutics
Or, you can explore funding opportunities offered through specific NIH initiatives: