5 ways to join us for Healthy Vision Month 2022
Join us and the National Eye Institute (NEI) for Healthy Vision Month 2022!
This year’s theme is Healthy Vision: A Family Focus — an opportunity to inspire families to team up and learn how to protect their vision together! NEI is centering this year’s campaign around people who are more likely to have eye problems because of barriers in access to eye care. NEI is also sharing simple steps we can all take to protect our vision.
- Spread the word about simple steps families can take to protect their vision. You can use NEI's sample social media posts and shareable graphics.
- Connect families to programs that can help pay for eye care. Making sure everyone has access to quality eye care gets us a step closer to achieving health equity. Share these resources to help families pay for eye care.
- Join NEI’s Facebook Live event! Tune in to hear experts answer parents’ questions about their family’s eye health. Registration will be open on NEI’s Facebook Event page by the end of April.
- Promote NEI's healthy vision resources. Share NEI’s eye health resources to help everyone learn how to protect their vision.
- Meet the organizations that helped shape this year’s Healthy Vision Month. Find organizations dedicated to improving eye health and promoting health equity.
Thank you in advance for your support! Together, we can help families protect their vision — and work toward more equitable eye care.