Promote eye health in your community
The Healthy Eyes Toolkit has everything you need to promote eye health in your community.
The toolkit will help you and other health educators:
- Teach people in your community about the importance of eye exams
- Explain how to keep your eyes safe during work and play
- Work with your local media to promote eye health
Download the materials on this page to help you promote eye health.
Radio public service announcements (PSAs)
Use these scripts to promote the importance of eye exams in radio PSAs.
Retail announcements and receipt messages
Share these eye health and safety announcements on public address systems or on sales receipts.
- Eye Safety at Work Is Everyone’s Business retail announcements PDF (622 KB)
- Eye Safety at Work Is Everyone’s Business receipt messages PDF (240 KB)
- Get articles, handouts, fact sheets, and posters to print and share
- Find photos and images to use in your outreach materials
- Send a news release to local media about the importance of eye exams
- Add a button or banner to your website
- Explore our videos about eye health
- Print posters, calendars, and coloring pages for kids