Lead diabetic eye disease educational sessions in your community
The toolkit will help you and other health educators:
- Explain what diabetic eye disease is
- Educate people about protecting their vision
- Share tips for talking with eye doctors
Diabetes and Healthy Eyes
Download the materials on this page to lead an information session in your community.
This module will help you and other health educators learn how to teach others about diabetic eye disease.
Participants can take these handouts home to learn more about diabetic eye disease and protecting their vision.
Check out these additional materials that will help you run a successful information session.
- Attendance sheet PDF (171 KB)
- Pretest for participants PDF (149 KB)
- Post-test for participants PDF (151 KB)
- Numbered papers to ensure test confidentiality PDF (147 KB)
- Educational activity questions PDF (120 KB)
More information about the Diabetes and Healthy Eyes Toolkit
Learn how the toolkit was created and how to use it.