Lead glaucoma information sessions in your community
The Glaucoma: Keep Vision in Your Future Toolkit has everything you need to lead an information session in your community. Materials are available in both English and Spanish.
The toolkit will help you and other health educators:
- Explain how glaucoma is detected and treated
- Describe risk factors for glaucoma
- Teach participants how to protect their vision
Glaucoma: Keep Vision in Your Future
Download the materials on this page to lead an information session in your community.
This presentation teaches people about glaucoma and includes an animation showing what glaucoma looks like during a comprehensive dilated eye exam.
- English: Glaucoma: Keep Vision in Your Future presentation PDF (2.88 MB)
- Spanish: Láminas para presentación PDF (4 MB)
This speaker’s guide includes directions on preparing for the presentation and speaking notes for each slide in the presentation.
- English: Glaucoma: Keep Vision in Your Future speaker’s guide PDF (14.4 MB)
- Spanish: Guía para el presentador PDF (6 MB)
Participants can take these handouts home to learn more about glaucoma and protecting their vision.
- Talk with Your Doctor About Glaucoma PDF (647 KB)
- Glaucoma fact sheet PDF (1.6 MB)
- Glaucoma Vision Simulation handout PDF (1.1 MB)
- Parts of the Eye illustration PDF (604 KB)
Use this announcement to promote your glaucoma information session. You can customize it with your organization’s name and the location, date, and time of the event.
Promotional Event Announcement PDF (981 KB)