Share information about Healthy Vision Month through your newsletter, blog, or website! Use our sample content below.
5 ways you can join us for Healthy Vision Month 2020
Join us and the National Eye Institute (NEI) for Healthy Vision Month 2020! It’s the perfect opportunity to encourage people to make their eye health a priority — and to highlight the importance of preventing vision loss and blindness.
This year’s theme is Eye Health Is My Health. NEI is putting a spotlight on the connection between eye health and overall health — and you can help!
Check out these 5 simple ways you can participate in Healthy Vision Month 2020:
- Meet NEI’s ambassadors and share their stories. NEI invited people to share what taking care of their health — including their eye health — means to them. Read their inspiring stories and share them with your community!
- Spread the word through social media. Check out NEI’s sample messages and shareable graphics.
- Promote 8 tips for healthy eyes. Use NEI’s fun listicle to help people learn about steps they can take now to prevent vision problems in the future.
- Meet the organizations that help bring Healthy Vision Month to life. Find organizations that are dedicated to promoting eye health.
- Join NEI in promoting eye health for all of 2020. Learn more about NEI’s More Than Meets the Eye 2020 campaign and how you can get involved.
Thank you in advance for your support! Together, we can help encourage people across the country to take steps to keep their eyes healthy — now and in the future.